TDS-3 v3.2.1??

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by blahblah, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blahblah

blahblah Registered Member

hi,

just recieved my keyfile for tds-3. anyway, in the email it says that "TDS-3 v3.2.1 is the latest version available for download from http://tds.diamondcs.com.au" but how come mine still says 3.2.0??

cheers

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Congratulations with your keyfile.
    The exe file is still 3.2.0, which was not changed, only other files did, so if you look in add/remove you'll see the right version number 3.2.1 .
    Have fun with your TDS, don't forget the grab the scripts and speech packs from the TDS download site if you haven't done so yet.

3. blahblah

thanks heaps for the reply. nope i havent d/led those packs yet, got no idea wat they do :), still trying to learn tds-3. atm i'm only using it for scanning trojans....but i know it can do lots more than that...:)

laters...

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Yeah, havge fun with it :)
    The scripts are examples of how to add real functionallity or create your own fun-scripts, using them with the speech and msagents technology. etc etc.

5. tuatara

tuatara Registered Member

Hi Jooske,

Perhaps i am overlooking something here,
    because a still can't find the version number....?

6. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi tuatara, Start - Control panel - Add remove programs - Look for the TDS3 entry - 3.2.1 :)

HTH Pilli

7. blahblah

theres only 1 entry, and it's "diamondcs tds-3" theres no number after it...

8. jymmyp

jymmyp Registered Member

Hi. i also dont see the version numbers,i went to the add/remove and all it says is diamondcs tds3 no version numbers,also i downloaded the speech pack and ran it(opened it), it looked like it installed but it's not talking to me or have i got it all wrong?thanks for any help :doubt:

9. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

I see you're right, it used to say the version number in the former times. HMM, excuse me, didn't know. Hope you believe me like this.
    The TDS3.exe properties say 3.20, because that wasn't changed, so at the moment i don't know where you would find other proof then when you recently downloaded.

10. tuatara

tuatara Registered Member

oke, no problem ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.