TDS-3 just hangs

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by johndilliinger, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just recently formatted my hard drive and reinstalled tds-3 and now it just hangs it will not scan. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it twice rebooted and everything. Before I formatted my hard drive it worked great. Now I never really used for detecting trojans I used house call I used all kinds of virus scanners cuz what some dose not detect others will, so i dont limit my self to just one scanner....

can some one help on this?

JD

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Check the required system files please?

3. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Here: SYSTEM FILES FOR TDS

Check and see if you have all of those.

Seeing as you had a reformat/reinstall, you may need the vbruntime files, try that one first, if that does not work, then follow the instruction on that page.

TAS

4. meagain

meagain Guest

its working now I dont really know what I did to get it working again. Now how do I reregester again? I already paid for it....

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Include the keyfile in the TDS directory.
    If you lost it, email support@diamondcs.com.au with your name the email address (and maybe means of payment) you used for the registration and you'll have a new keyfile.
    Maybe you still have the registration email + keyfile somewhere safe backed up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.