tds-3 Expired ?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by danez, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danez

danez Registered Member

Hi all, i have just d/loaded the free version of tds and i install ok but when i click on the icon to run the software i am getting "Evaluation Expired" can anyone help me out here, i have just got this computer off of a freind who says he never had this on his machine, besides that is there a time limit on the free download.
    Thanks.

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there and welcome to the forum!
    TDS is a 30 day free evaluation. It detects however setting back changes in clocksettings on a system which does expire the evaluation period immediately. Further have a look at the TDS download page and check your versions of all the required system files.

3. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

The real problem is it could have been used a couple of years ago and forgotten and we have had a few people getting expirations lately. I urge anyone wanting to trial the program to find a way.. why not tell a friend, go over and clean their machine for them. TDS-3 should detect a lot, if you are hardware friendly take your own drive and scan it too !

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

With XP we can do their drives remotely at least (remote desktop), only for the memory we really need it on their own system there.

5. danez

danez Registered Member

Ok guys thanks, I have seen tds running before on somone else's pc before and thought it was just the job. I will save and purchase it me thinks.
    Thanks again.

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

It really is a very good idea to own it. Look for the discount offers on the site, might be really interesting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.