TDI Filter BSOD

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by MaB69, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaB69

MaB69 Registered Member

Hi all,

I had a stop BSOD caused by the TDI driver when i tried to explore a shared folder on my LAN using a UNC path ( \\ip\shared folder )

Tried to uninstall and reinstall the suite and the result is always the same
    Something weird : if i try to reach the shared folder after installing the suite and without rebooting my comp, i have no BSOD.

I always add the computer sharing the folder to my trusted zone

Regards,

MaB

EDIT : forgot to say that i BSOD even if i allow all trafic

2. MaB69

MaB69 Registered Member

No answer ?

No help ?

I'm gonna uninstall this beta :thumbd:

3. JimmyD

JimmyD Registered Member

Well, judging from your signature, it appears that you are doing a lot of beta testing with different programs. Are you beta testing them all at the same time? If so, how can you know which programs are causing you problems?

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

It would be helpful if you could provide more information about the environment this problem occurred in, such as operating system and service pack level, whether or not all currently-available hot-fixes for the operating system were installed, other programs which were running at the same time, other security software intalled on the computer and so forth.

That information will help ESET's developers better understand the problem you reported.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

5. OMEGA_RAZER

OMEGA_RAZER Registered Member

no offence ment but it's a user forum and there may be no one here or no one with a answer. Please give at least 6 hours (most forums are 12 hours minimum) for a reply before bumping the topic and giving up. Hope the problem is solved for you.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please PM me the exact instructions as how to reproduce the problem. Also a full memory dump would help us, I can provide you with instructions as how to create one and upload it to our ftp server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.