Task Scheduler

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by hamoper, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hamoper

hamoper Registered Member

When attempting to create a task in the scheduler it comes to a point where it will ask for a user ID and password. I believe I created a password but forgot what it was although I don't think I created a user name. Where do I need to go in order to change this?? At the moment I am using the trial version of True image 10.0 (Build 4,871).

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

2. GregWH

GregWH Registered Member

That is your system logon password. If you cant remember what one you put in for your computer, just go to Control Panel and Users and edit your username either adding a password or changing it. Once that is done, that is the password you put in TI at that location.

Greg.

3. babac

babac Registered Member

Hi Hamoper,

The reason is probably because you tried to create a scheduled task without a password or a password different from your Windows logon,which is to be created if you don't have one.
    If you want te create a scheduled task, you need a password to open your Windows session and use the same password with Acronis .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.