Task apparently running, but not in Log

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Dazed_and_Confused, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

I have created a task that runs daily at 02:00 AM (when I am getting my much-needed beauty sleep :cool:). According to the task itself, it says that it is running as planned (see pic). Unfortunately, the NOD32 scanner log does not show this. Now I can't say for sure that it is running at 2AM, so I'm not sure which source is wrong. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2006
  2. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Possibly just a small issue with your command line switches.
    If you do something like Start--> Run--> 'c:\progra~1\eset\nod32.exe' and copy and paste all your switches exactly as they are after that, does you task run as you intend it to?

3. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

Have you ever taken your car into the shop to repair a problem, but once you got there could not reproduce it? Well, I created the scanning task two days ago, after two days of seeing nothing in the scanner logs I posted the above thread. Well, you'll never guess what I saw in my scanner log this morning.... Don't know why - I did nothing... :rolleyes:

NOD32 User - Were you an auto mechanic in a previous life? :D :D Seriously, thanks for your help. :D

4. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

lol :)
    No worries - thanks for posting back and letting us know it's all sorted :)
    Cheers :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.