Task apparently running, but not in Log

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Dazed_and_Confused, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

I have created a task that runs daily at 02:00 AM (when I am getting my much-needed beauty sleep :cool:). According to the task itself, it says that it is running as planned (see pic). Unfortunately, the NOD32 scanner log does not show this. Now I can't say for sure that it is running at 2AM, so I'm not sure which source is wrong. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2006
  2. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Possibly just a small issue with your command line switches.
    If you do something like Start--> Run--> 'c:\progra~1\eset\nod32.exe' and copy and paste all your switches exactly as they are after that, does you task run as you intend it to?

3. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

Have you ever taken your car into the shop to repair a problem, but once you got there could not reproduce it? Well, I created the scanning task two days ago, after two days of seeing nothing in the scanner logs I posted the above thread. Well, you'll never guess what I saw in my scanner log this morning.... Don't know why - I did nothing... :rolleyes:

NOD32 User - Were you an auto mechanic in a previous life? :D :D Seriously, thanks for your help. :D

4. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

lol :)
    No worries - thanks for posting back and letting us know it's all sorted :)
    Cheers :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.