Talk about Support - Raxco

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by Peter2150, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Had a few questions about both Perfect Disk and FDISR so I called yesterday. Didn't get thru to Techsupport, but a gal in sales took my name. I told her I'd call back. Today I got an email from Susie mentioning she heard I'd called, and asked if I had a question. So I responded. Hour later I got a phone call from her, saying she felt it would be easier to answer by phone.

Just hard to beat that level of support.

Pete

2. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

:thumb: :thumb: :cool: :cool:

Acadia

3. beetlejuice69

beetlejuice69 Registered Member

Yup Peter you`re right...very good support.

4. beetlejuice69

Peter question. Did you buy FDISR from Roxco? If yes, do you know if we`ll be able to dwl the new ver or just an update? Thanks.

5. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Yes indeed I bought it from Raxco. Don't know yet if it will be an update or new version. If you are thinking about pricing issues I don't know. I just updated my extend support on one set of licenses and added it to the other. These guys are worth the money as are the products.

6. beetlejuice69

Yeah this is the first one I used before Rbrx and now I`m back to using FDISR. The reason I wanted to check about the update was just see if they`ll let us dwl the new release instead of having to install FD then go and have to install an update. I mean that`s easy enough to do it`s just to me a PITA. Anyway thanks and I`ll just have to wait and see what`s up. :)

7. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

The last Raxco FD version (v166) was an update, and you had to have v164 already installed before using it. That doesn't mean it'll be the same this time tho. We'll have to see.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.