take me out for lunch?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by beethoven, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

This is my first post in this forum, so I apologise if the query is a bit weird.
    I just downloaded TDS for a trial and have run my first scans. I am pleased that the program picked up some trojan that other programs had overlooked .I am not sure whether I am doing everything right, seems there are so many options to play with that I will need a weekend to study the helpfiles.
    So my first question today (and I am sure they will many more to come :doubt: ) is a little note in the initial dos-like screen at the end of the initial scan: underneath the tip of the day it says: TDS: beethoven, why don't you ever take me out for lunch? o_O

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, beethoven

It it just the TDS-3 Greeting [speech] to you, it says all sorts, ie would you like a coffee, it time you went to bed, is that egg and bacon I smell, even Happy Christmas to you [on Chrisms day].

Sort of a human touch from DiamondCS.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

You can also turn it on or off by: 1) clicking "Configuration", 2) clicking "Options", and 3) setting your prefferences here....

HTH...

Attached Files:

4. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

:D Thanks guys, I don't mind the greeting as long as I know it's from TDS :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.