take me out for lunch?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by beethoven, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

This is my first post in this forum, so I apologise if the query is a bit weird.
    I just downloaded TDS for a trial and have run my first scans. I am pleased that the program picked up some trojan that other programs had overlooked .I am not sure whether I am doing everything right, seems there are so many options to play with that I will need a weekend to study the helpfiles.
    So my first question today (and I am sure they will many more to come :doubt: ) is a little note in the initial dos-like screen at the end of the initial scan: underneath the tip of the day it says: TDS: beethoven, why don't you ever take me out for lunch? o_O

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, beethoven

It it just the TDS-3 Greeting [speech] to you, it says all sorts, ie would you like a coffee, it time you went to bed, is that egg and bacon I smell, even Happy Christmas to you [on Chrisms day].

Sort of a human touch from DiamondCS.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

You can also turn it on or off by: 1) clicking "Configuration", 2) clicking "Options", and 3) setting your prefferences here....

HTH...

Attached Files:

4. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

:D Thanks guys, I don't mind the greeting as long as I know it's from TDS :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.