tag messages email

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Benvan45, Aug 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Agreed, however it is a form of pride in advertising what anti-virus a person is using.

Cheers :D

2. Tommy

Tommy Registered Member

And it can/has reached to legal issues :(
    There was one in Germany. A e-mail was tagged as virus free, but i had one and infectet the recievers computer and made economic demage. The went to court and won.

3. Benvan45

Benvan45 Registered Member

Fully agree with you and I'll accept that.......but getting advice like: "check the Imon status windowCheck the IMON / EMON status window when receiving email to make sure email is actually checked." is unacceptable for me.

The Imon email tagging is not built in for the show and I will not be using it anymore as such, but I sure as hell won't count the scanned files by Imon, before opening my mail!!!!

4. Benvan45

Benvan45 Registered Member

I wouldn't use the tag to show how 'safe' the mail is, but more as a 'being scanned' message, no more, no less.
    That's why I think the option should work!
    Just my opinion and I'll stick to that. It's very easy to launch all kinds of excuses for not using it. If it's that bad.......don't build it in.

Have Imon configured for tagging 'infected mail' only, but now I wonder if tagging is possible under the same circumstances when there is really an infected mail!!!!

Final for me.........thanks for all the help and misunderstandings.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.