T10 Vista wake up PC with scheduled task

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Peter Meinl, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter Meinl

Peter Meinl Registered Member

Does T10 scheduling use the Vista task scheduler or its own?
    Can I confiure scheduled backup to wake up my PC from sleeping or hibernated state?

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

ATI uses its own and cannot wake a computer from standby (S3).

You can run from windows Task Scheduler by calling Trueimageservice.exe with the ATI task as a parameter and setting the windows task to wake computer form standby.

Edit the ATI task and set it to not run automatically and save the task. Then go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\TrueImage\Scripts\
    and find the tis file with the appropriate date & time stamp to determine which ATI script file is the one for the ATI task you just edited.

The windows task command will look something like this, depending on your PC's particulars:

"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TrueImageService.exe" /script:"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\TrueImage\Scripts\ADB9B1AB-AC52-4B92-ABD2-58DFCBFEC670.tib.tis"

3. Peter Meinl

Task folder location?

Where are the ATI tasks stored under Vista?

I looked under my user, \users\default, I searched including non-indexed and system directories, I searched for *.tis.

4. Peter Meinl

Found it myself.
    <SystemDrive>\ProgramData\Acronis\TrueImage\Scripts

Vista Search only found *.tis after checking "don't use the index" under search options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.