System Spyware Interrogator ????

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Scotty, Jun 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scotty

Scotty Guest

System Spyware Interrogator , what's the deal ? its really working ? anyone using it ? Thanks for the feedback .

Systems Spyware Interrogator (SSI) detects Spyware running on any home or enterprise system using Advanced Spyware Detection Technology. SSI provides these tools to identify and then recommend the best removal procedure. SSI looks at system 'hot spots' and compares that information to a massive database of files known to be Spyware and educates itself. Once a system is interrogated the user is given current Spyware activities in report format. SSI lets the user upload suspicious files for our technicians to analyze and determine threat level. SSI identifies all Spyware files, know and unknown using its proprietary self learning database. Statistics show that over 90% of all computers are infected with information robbing Spyware.
    This program should prove to be a valuable tool for *inexperienced* users who are *not* skilled enough to locate and remove the cause of their problems.

http://www.spywaredata.com/

o_O?

2. Tam450

Tam450 Registered Member

Scotty, I use it all the time. It has become one of my bag of tricks so to say. I use it when troubleshooting someones computer for spyware that may not have been removed. They also don't count cookies as spyware, I hate how other companies do that!

Anyway check it out.

Anyone else used it?

-Tam450

3. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Well, it is too bad that those folks do not understand that cookies can be used to spy on Pc users, if the last post is indeed factual. Other than that, I certainly would love to read the privacy policy of this software creator, except there is none. Well, ok, ther is - but it has absolutely nothing to do with the software itself - only the site and links - even under "software policy."

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

I have just tried it, goes around in a loop, takes forever to upload, prefer Spybot Search and Destroy together with Adware, as well as a few pieces of Javacools great software :D

Just my $1.00 worth, 2 cents doesn't buy you anything these days... :D

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.