System Safe Will Not Activate

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by Zigmund Fried, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zigmund Fried

Zigmund Fried Registered Member

Hi y'all, have just installed latest version of Returnil but it will just not allow me to enable system safe - keeps sending up " (X) Failed to enable system safe" with no error message, and when i tried to use virus quick scan, it reverted screen to "black screen of death" which meant i had to power laptop down before it would switch off. Have checked all firewall rules etc but to no avail. - I have Vista Home Premium 3 GB Memory - can u help?

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi Zigmund Fried and welcome to the forums :)

Please send us the following reports from the problem computer to support (dash) tech (at) returnil (dot) com:

* C:\Windows\rvs3.log
    * C:\Windows\rvs3-inst.log
    * C:\Windows\MINIDUMP***
    * C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP****
    * MSINFO32 report**

** Click START > RUN > Type MSINFO32. On the System Information screen click FILE > Export and then save the file where you can find it to attach to your reply.

*** Select the file or files that correspond to the date/time of the Blue Screen incident(s)

**** This file may be too large to attach to an e-mail. If this is true, please let me know and I can provide upload instructions to send it via FTP to our servers.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.