System Firewall - any good?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by MEJ, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MEJ

MEJ Registered Member

2. virtumonde

virtumonde Registered Member

Looks like a Rogue program.Never heard of it

3. entropism

entropism Registered Member

If they have more than two typos on the page, I avoid the company. There's so many typos and grammatical errors on that page that even if it wasn't a rogue program, the sheer lack of professionalism on the company's part would have me running for the hills.

4. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

I would stay clear of this it has rogue written all over it.:thumbd:I tried to download it in sandboxie and the followed message you must be logged on as a admin.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  5. TrojanHunter

TrojanHunter Registered Member

Rogue programs commonly ask for credit card details to steal money, but this says it's free. I still wouldn't download it because it could contain all kinds of spyware? Unless someone credible tests the software, stay well clear! The page looks very amateurish, would you trust such people to protect you? I wouldn't.

6. Joliet Jake

Joliet Jake Registered Member

Refund Policy ::

Clients are encouraged to take a close look at all features presented prior to purchasing, in order to have a good idea about the product capabilities.

Complete online documentation is available on all our products prior to purchasing, so that you can fully discover the features of the product even before installing it on your computer.

Once you have purchased the product a technical support team is available for you on : support@MalwareGuard.com

After purchase MalwareGuard software is covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you fall into one of these categories please feel free to request your refund:

* Our product has design faults and bugs preventing you to work properly.
    * Our product did not work as advertised.
    * You can provide an objective account of why the product did not work for you.

If any of this applies to your situation please feel free to contact us.

Not very free there mate!

7. TrojanHunter

TrojanHunter Registered Member

Thanks for the Info!

Looks like yet another scam:thumbd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.