SYSTEM CONFIGURATION AND TI9 - sometimes it works..

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Hannes, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannes

Hannes Registered Member

After complaining more than once that my TI 9 (my current build 2271) won't run on my system - always "corrupt" image when I try to restore or check with boot disc- I decided to run a test.
    My system is AMD Athlon XP3000 based with a KT-880 chipset, 2 gigs RAM. As I mentioned above, the same problem with all updates so far.
    This morning I installed TI9 build 2271 on my wife's laptop, an acer travelmate 223. Intel mobile Celeron, 1,13Ghz 512 Mb RAM - it works, at least I made a backup, then booted with the 2271 boot cd and checked the image -OK- after that I tried a restore - it worked, too!
    So I thought it could be helpful (to the developers) to state what system you are using, along with the description of the problem you have.
    So far I've bought a software that only runs on a non-state-of-the-art older machine.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Hannes,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please try to use the latest build(2273), which is available on our web site at http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/updates/. To get access to updates you should register your software first at http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/registration/. Please disable any download managers, internet download/connection boosters, etc. before the download.

If the problem still persists please make a screen shot with the error message and send it to us.

Could you please also do the following?

- Open Start\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Information;
    - Choose the "Save" option in the "File" menu (or "Action" menu under Windows 2000), enter the "File name" and set the field "Save as type" to "System Information File (*.NFO)";
    - Send us the saved file.

Please send gathered information to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Semyonov Vasily

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.