SysRescue

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by Domasmak, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domasmak

Domasmak Registered Member

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to create a SysRescue disk and have found the following:

1.) When using a 64bit machine you cannot create a 64bit version and need the 32bit installer to create the boot disk - Can we get a 64bit version?

2.) Once I created the DVD on a 32bit Vista machine and attempted to boot on a 64bit machine it hung on Loading Windows Files, which is fair enough, but when using on a 32bit machine (tried this on 2 x HP machines - can give more specifics if required) it comes up with an "unexpected I/O Error has Occured" with the Status: 0xc00000e9 half way through loading the system files. I think this error is to do with the boot controller not having the correct drivers, has anyone else had any issues like this?

If you need any mroe information please let me know.

Regards,

Dominic

2. CrunchieBite

CrunchieBite Guest

I've also had the odd BSOD on some machines when booting with a rescue disk...no solutions I am affraid as it seems to work fine on some machines but not others.

Unfortunately, the results even on machines that do work are "odd" to say the least. I made a posting https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=234902 a while back but, no replies!

~M

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.