sysinspector

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Reymar_Santos20, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reymar_Santos20

Reymar_Santos20 Registered Member

i downloaded sysinspector but i do not how to use it. how can u see the critical files or infected files? kindly give me briefing on the sysinspector.

2. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

3. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

Here is screenshot from version 1.0.0.3(initial release), which has been replaced by a newer version today - see New ESET SysInspector v1.1.0.97 RC Release - https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=205773

I ran this utility in February when it first came out. It is intuitive to use. :)

Attached Files:

4. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

ESET Sysinspector

I was reading the post about 100% CPU and noticed Sysinspector mentioned. I downloaded it and I am impressed. That is one nice scanner. I don't exactly see how that will help ESET figure out the problem but I love it.

5. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

Hi!

SysInspector provides view to your OS - startup objects, drivers, services,... Eg, when ekrn.exe uses 99% memory immediately after startup, there is possibility that it is caused by other automatically starting programs and scanner freezes with testing one file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.