sys admin

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by tdiroff, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdiroff

tdiroff Guest

Hi

We have Win server 2003 running a Citrix application. We are using Enterprise manager 8.0 build 1158. We tried to restore an image from the management console but always got stopped by an error indicatingthat there were open files/applications although the box that was opened to show the offending files was blank. I tried to stop a variety of services including anti-spyware and anti-virus but could not restore the image via the management console. Finally,we were able to restore by using the boot disk.

Obviously, my restore technique is faulty. Can you point me to where some answers might be?

Thank you

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello tdiroff,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

We regret to inform you that Acronis True Image Enterprise Server is able to create image of remote computer and to restore the image to the remote computer only if there is no used files on the partition you wish to restore. Obviously system partition always have some files used by operating system that is why you needed to restore the image using Acronis Bootable CD.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.