Support does not want to sell any product

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Manuel, Jan 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manuel

Manuel Registered Member

Hello,
    I'm very glad with Acronis TrueImage, the product itsself.
    I use TrueImage 7, which was published within many german pc-magazines.

But now, I wanted to buy TrueImage 8.
    Since I'll get no update discount, I wondered, if there isn't any for students.

I would also like to know, if TrueImage 8 will start as many processes and things, as TrueImage 7 does.
    Is there a possibility to get these things into a batch-file?

Acronis Support didn't answer my two emails. The first was send on monday (Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:00:30 +0100), the second today (Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:37:44 +0100).
    I used support@acronis.de and info@acronis.de.

I thought, Acronis offers "support" or even just wants to sell their product.
    None is true, isn't it...?!

Best regards,
    Manuel

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Manuel,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Since you have already got Acronis True Image 7.0 you may purchase Acronis True Image 8.0 Upgrade at http://www.acronis.de/sales/upgrade/. The price for the upgrade is less than for the full version.

I couldn't quite get what you ment by "get these things into a batch-file". All the necessary processes are launched when Windows starts up so there is no need in creating a batch-file. If I didn't get your idea right please clarify why you need a batch file.

If you don't get the answer to your requests in 48 hours please send me a private message with your Acronis request # and link to this thread.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. earther

earther Registered Member

4. Manuel

Manuel Registered Member

Thank you very much, Ilya Toytman. This was the answer I waited for.
    Why do you have a german support? I didn't get reply to my mails.

But now with you clearifying my thoughts :D I've purchased the upgrade and did install it this morning. Work's fine.

earther's link describes for what I've searched for. This was meant by "get these things into a batch-file".

Okay now, I'll mail further request - if there will be any... - to you, the international support.

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Manuel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.