support@acronis.de dead?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Anselm, Feb 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anselm

Anselm Registered Member

Hello,

on January 23rd I sent a question to support@acronis.de. Until now I've got no acknowledgement of receipt, not to mention an answer. Acronis Germany of course has a telephone number, but the price of $0,82 per minute makes me prefer e-mail. Can you tell me how to get a feedback?

Thank you,

Anselm

2. CustomerMunich

CustomerMunich Registered Member

Hi Anselm, I made 100% the same experience. German acronis support hasn`t answered at all - even after reminder mails. I think to try it with the help of this forum is the best way. Good luck - I'll try it here as well.
    BTW - I seem to have a similar problem. My external HDD via USB port - with the Image file - is not being recognized after booting with Acronis Boot CD :( . Have fun. Karl

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We do know about the problems with German Support Team. Please write to support@acronis.com instead. We will certainly help you to solve the problem.

As for the current problem please try the "acpi=off noapic" workaround and if it doesn't help please create the sysinfo.txt file and send to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. Please see https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55317 for the details.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

4. CustomerMunich

CustomerMunich Registered Member

Hi Ilya, you seem to be very busy and I appreciate you ultrafast responses.
    I tried acpi=off noapic --> no help.
    I've sent all details incl report - and info file already to support@acronis.com.
    The number is: 190497

Thx in advance
    Karl

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Karl,

If you don't receive any response from Acronis Support Team please send me a private message and I will find out the reason for the delay.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.