SUPERAntiSpyware 5 Official Release!

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by SUPERAntiSpy, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

2. Baserk

Baserk Registered Member

I agree that cookies and some inherent danger of 'identity theft' is pretty far fetched.
    So, you got a point asking ML about his statement.
    Regarding the sarcastic/taunting remarks towards the dev, perhaps SAS is simply an AM app that can also remove cookies?

Perhaps I've missed a recent 'vote for your favourite bullying victim of the month' poll or something.
    (And no, I'm not a SAS user/employee/fanboi/hateboi/whatever).

3. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

Oh ok, thank you for correcting my understanding. You have a very valid point there. If they were such a big risk, then SAS wouldn't have allowed them to be downloaded to start with.

But then again, why doesn't MBAM detect them? You say they are not a big risk and not worth the developer's risk. Well if SAS has gone the extra mile to remove them. This makes me stick to it even more :D:D

4. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

Bottom line - we are here to fight malware - for those complaining - be part of the solution - submit us ANY samples we miss - we will update our database to detect and remove the threats!

5. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Really?! Every SAS thread needs to go like this, really? Enough!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.