SuperAdBlocker version 4.3.1004 IE7 slowness problem

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by paully65, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paully65

paully65 Registered Member

I installed a fresh copy of Vista Ultimate and installed SuperAdBlocker 4.3.1004 and different links and pull downs I would choose would spike CPU at 100% until I ended the IE7 process. An example would be www.ameriprise.com and then click on the upper left hand frame (access your account) and choose select an account you want from the pull down and it will lock up every time. I then disabled all the add ons (usually the culprit) and IE7 worked like a charm. I enabled each one and found the SuperadblockerBHOclass add on was causing this issue. Anyone else experiencing this?

2. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: I am using SAB 4.3 w/ IE7 on window xp home sp2 ,no problems. However I did have few issues w/ SAS 4.2. SAB 4.3 does support Vista, perhaps needing some fine tuning, why not ask Nick?

3. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

We have a new version to address the issues with Vista and IE7 - it will be available shortly - there appear to be some rare cases where the problem above does happen, but it has been addressed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.