Suggestion

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by b24pilot1, Sep 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b24pilot1

b24pilot1 Registered Member

It takes a lot of time to scroll down protected sites and internet sites, looking for newly caught spyware, which will appear in red.

Please put a new link on the opening page leading directly to these new dangerous sites so that they can be immediately protected without having to scroll through all the already protected sites.

Thank you.

2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Welcome to Wilders, b24pilot1!

Could you please be more specific, I'm not sure I follow. This is in reference to.....

Edit : Now it makes more sense. :) Nevermind...

GF

Last edited: Sep 30, 2004
  3. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Would one of you please clarify the context of the question? I'm still in GF's initially-lost state. :oops:

If you're referring to SB def updates, won't "Enable all protection" do the trick?

4. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Mike, this thread was moved out of "General Topics", but not before I got to it.
    I suspect it was intended for JavaCool.

I think this is a "could you please include in you next version" suggestion, would that be correct b24pilot1?

GF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.