Suggestion on adding site to SpywareBlaster's block list

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Shae, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shae

Shae Registered Member

I thought I would suggest adding CasaleMedia to SpywareBlaster's blocked sites. I had to add it to my restricted sites, being it produces a zillion Pop-under ads and it made me think I'd somehow gotten some adware on my PC... :(

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey shae,

While I'm sure Javacool always Welcomes user suggested site entries....I can also assure you he's also "about helping you protect your privacy and security". Having said that....I suggest you consider looking into a program called IE-Spyad ....which "adds a long list of sites and domains associated with known advertisers, marketers, and crapware pushers to the Restricted sites zone of Internet Explorer"....and among the 1000's of entries will be CasaleMedia. This suggestion does not reflect badly on SpywareBlaster....it simply is a suggestion to compliment what already is a known good program.

3. Shae

Shae Registered Member

Thank you, Mr. Bubba. :) I downloaded IE-Spyad and I'm glad I did. Very easy to install and use. Doesn't eat up memory space either. :D Plus, I also have something else I can refer my friends to use when their PCs do strange things like mine did. Again, many thanks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.