Successful Images will not Verify

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by kreidicp, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kreidicp

kreidicp Registered Member

Hello, first time to forum. Can anybody help me please? Acronis Support have simply abandoned me (for the second time of use)

Note : Have a Verified Image from a Version 6 run in June.Never needed to restore so far.

Problem :
    Upgraded to Ver 8.0 768 3 weeks ago. Now , after 11 attempts , cannot get either ver 6.0 or 8.0 apparently successful Images to verify through Check Image, usually getting Error Code 403 or in the final few seconds ' synchronising with Op System ' then a Read Error ? Have downloaded a different Check Image file and same problem .
    Writing to High Speed 12x CD-RW's, using different new disks, so don't think it is the media .

Have disabled anything running , eg Norton, Ad Aware Plus, Spybot, Windows Update, WinPatrol etc etc . Have even tried in Safe Mode . My System seems to be operating OK.

Have submitted the usual stuff to Acronis, ie cdrecord.log and Snapapi.log but as before , no answer and just left in the dark . Even after polite requests asking if they have forgotten me, just nothing?

Dell 4400, XP Home, SP1 . Nervous to go to SP2 until I can get a good Image now. Home PC , no network . Nothing fancy on my machine , all trusted progs as far as I know.

If anyone could give me any direction/ideas it would be much appreciated.
    Many thanks,ken
    PS Tried uninstalling anything I put on since last Verified Image , no difference.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.