STV's Official Apology

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by STV0726, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STV0726

STV0726 Registered Member

Everything I said came from someone, myself, who has loved and will always love the original Prevx. Nothing I said was in any way directed at the Prevx that we all know and love right now.

What I said came from a true, honest concern that Prevx is in the spotlight now, and I'm not just referring to Bolin. I'm referring to larger, greedy AV companies that might throw up some green that Prevx won't be able to refuse, and merge.

Bolin is one thing, merging is something that, in my mind, would destroy the Prevx foundation.

So please, don't merge. Perhaps you all are right with the notion that Bolin has left the traditional side because he's wise, but if Prevx merged, they are ultimately loosing the reigns.

Now it wouldn't be an apology if I didn't say it, so I am truly, deeply sorry for my ~ Snipped as per TOS ~ speculative and harsh statement I made earlier today. It was a fear-driven reaction based on the phobia of losing or starting to lose the one security company that's so much more than a company.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
  2. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Its fine STV. You are part of the Prevx family and you areentitled to your thoughts. Prevx will be fine, trust me on that one. You will be surprised and proud of them next year.;)

3. shadek

shadek Registered Member

We all share your concern about Prevx turn into something else with the new President or perhaps even merging with some larger security company. But I think this isn't the case. Prevx probably head-hunted this guy becase he's good at what he does; developing security for computers. Further more: "As CTO and Executive Vice President of Worldwide Product Operations at McAfee he helped grow security product yearly revenues from $300 million to over $2 billion"

If he can do the same thing with Prevx, we'll see an even bigger cloud than and hence better protection with Prevx.

4. STV0726

And also I want to apologize specifically to Joe, or whoever PrevxHelp is, lol. :D

5. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Apology accepted :)

6. skokospa

skokospa Registered Member

How much you pay musicians will play:thumb:
    The question is, what your budget for advertising...not to invent a hole in the flowerpot..big difference between McAfee and Prevx...

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Don't worry STV0726 Prevx still loves ya.;)

8. STV0726

LOL, and I love Prevx too! :)

So is PrevxHelp one person, aka "Joe?"

Or is it multiple moderators who log in on one account?

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

The way "Joe's" posts read, I'd say one individual. Either that or Triple Helix has a split personality.;)

10. PrevxHelp

It's just me (Joe :))

11. STV0726

Let me add that I'm apologizing here solely for the "over the top," exaggerated rant I held about the new president.

I am NOT apologizing for my rants on current Prevx start up issues, because I am the victim here of defectiveness in a product.

12. PrevxHelp

Honestly, this is growing to a point of being ridiculous. I am standing by waiting to start a remote session with you to correct the issue for all users (not just for your one installation but for all users via a software change as soon as I can see what is going wrong in your installation).

I don't know what else I can possibly do to try to help. o_O

13. STV0726

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.