Something strange happened today. About 40 minutes before version 4013 officially appeared on the site, NOD tried updating and went back from 4012 to 3995. I tried updating manually and it went up to 4013, a version which didn't appear on the site until more than half an hour later. Now I wasn't directly updated to version 3995, since I wasn't home at the time, although I DID have to update to version 3996 manually, since it wouldn't do so automatically. I know that 3995 was pretty large, and people had difficulties downloading it. I suspect it (something it included that is) was somehow skipped, when I updated manually, and only now did NOD manage to acquire it. What I want to know is if my suspicions are correct, and if not, what could've caused this odd bug.