Strange spam with subject,sender, and recipient blank

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Saint Satin Stain, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saint Satin Stain

Saint Satin Stain Registered Member

Huntsville, AL and Greenwich Village, NYC
    I have been receiving in my two public email addresses spam with subject, sender, and recipient spaces blank. Thunderbird's spam filter catches them. I have received emails with subject blank, but this I have never seen until now.I am only concerned a little because Online Armor and NOD32 both also check emails. Have you experienced this?

2. Chris12923

Chris12923 Registered Member

Yes I was having the same problem about a week ago it stopped. It went on for a couple weeks and I would get about 1 a minute some times. I found the site it said they were comming from in the headers and I wish I could remember it. But subject and from and body was blank. Now my daughter is getting some mails the same way except they are from mailer@mus021house.com but about one a minute 264,023 kb in size with all kinds of crazy text in them.

Thanks,

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.