Strange Problem

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by bsodcsi, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsodcsi

bsodcsi Registered Member

Hiya all,
    I was hoping if you could assist me with a minor but very irritating problem I have. I currently run XP Pro with all updates and service packs installed. I am running Smart Security 4.0.437.0 with all the updates current. Now here is the problem: When I right click the icon on the taskbar to bring up the dropdown menu and choose a item (such as disable AV or Firewall), the menu seems to get stuck in the open position and I have to click on a open space on the taskbar to make it disappear. Although the software works great and I have no complaints, I would love to get this resolved if its at all possible. I would also love to know if there is anyone else having this issue.
    Please let me know.
    Andy

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

do you have probs with any other software? did you try reinstalling/repairing Eset?

3. bsodcsi

bsodcsi Registered Member

No other software has had this problem. I even slicked and reinstalled all software and ESET and it still happens. Any ideas would help........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.