Still impossible to log into Lycos Mail and DPreview Forum

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Sunshine803, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunshine803

Sunshine803 Registered Member

I have just installed the newest version of NOD32 AV. Everything seems ok, updated at the start but it still gives me the same problem when I try to log into my Lycos mail account and the photo forum. VERY disappointed indeed. It keeps coming back to the login screen awaiting my input. When I deleted the Lycos cookie that I keep it went a step further, accepted the login but Firefox displayed "Cannot redirect page". God knows what is happening. Had none of this with v2.7. Outlook Express works ok.

BTW, it did NOT display Firefox and IE in the HTTP window, I had to 'Add' them manually and have them both ticked.

I have renewed my license for a year. I'll keep to the old version with which I am very happy but I never expected this kind of problem with a software like NOD32. I just hope that the old version keeps running like it has been for the next 12 months.

2. Sunshine803

No response by anybody? :'(

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Try to open the Advanced Setup tree -> navigate to Protocol filtering and change to "HTTP and POP3 ports" . Press OK .

Close browsers , clear their cache and try again

4. Sunshine803

Thanks, I will try it
    Happy New Year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.