Sticky Password and Comodo Defense plus

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Zach43, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zach43

Zach43 Registered Member

Hi I bought the Pro version of Sticky Password. I'm slightly concerned about some of the behaviour of the program maybe you could help put to rest.
    I'm probally just too paranoid, as this program has good rep. Thanks

First my file name is stpass_trial_503217.exe
    SHA256 Hash: 20b704b0d8a233d27f2c85b4564dc308ec2c5e219d37d8a6a82b860b08f35918

Comodo Defense + has prompted for the following in relationship with Sticky Password

-Wants to "Modify the user interface" of other processes including security softwares

-causing LocalSecurityAuthority.SystemTime com interface requests for other processes to trigger

-causing LocalSecurityAuthority.Shutdown com interface requests for other" processes to trigger

-Accessing the Temporary Internet Files and Cookies folders (ref from defensewall)

I understand that it will work with other programs as well as browsers so that explains "Modifing the user interfaces" but why to my security software and the rest of them I don't understand.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

as long as that prog is safe then nothing to be concerned. seems like normal operations that comodo likes you to confirm and you will see more of those prompts with other software (depending on your Comodo settings)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.