Starting Acronis Loader Hangs

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Mikey44, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikey44

Mikey44 Registered Member

I just downloaded the True Image 10 Home Trial and created a Bootable Rescue CD. When I attempt to boot from the CD, I get the message "Starting Acronis Loader..." and then nothing. After reading another thread on this forum, I tried hitting F11 after "Starting Acronis Loader..." appeared, but still got nothing. Anybody have a solution?

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

If you have any usb or wireless devices disable or disconnect them and see if the booting will continue.

3. Mikey44

I disconnectedall USB ports (don't have any wireless devices) and got the same result.

4. DwnNdrty

Can you try the cd on another computer to check whether the cd is good?

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Mikey44,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly?

Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

6. Mikey44

I submitted the required information to Customer Service. By the way, the CD boots up fine on another machine.

7. DwnNdrty

In that case the CD doesn't like something on your system. What brand of computer is it and do you know the chipset type on the motherboard?

8. Mikey44

I configured and built the computer 3 years ago. It has an ABIT 875P Chipset Motherboard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.