Star Wars III

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by dog, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog

dog Guest

Has anyone seen it yet?

I saw it tonight. It wasn't too bad ... probably not worth the hype, but overall very good. It does tie up the ends nicely, the special effects were good.

Any thoughts on this Episode? - or the series? (For both those who have and those who have not seen it yet)

:ninja:

2. Valkyri001

Valkyri001 Registered Member

:rolleyes: I believe this is a HOT topic with mixed reviews. I've seen the full story and look forward to the release of the DVD's. We're going to have a marathon.

:cool: He could have done better making Darth Vader, that was pretty short. Everything is in place now though.

3. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

I saw it last month, just after its release. Really really nice, but just thinking of Darth Vader gives me an urge to use the dark side to kill him :ninja:

The entire series is very good. I've seen every episode except for Episode IV: A New Hope.

Return of the Jedi is really nice.

You see, Anakin Skywalker was the chosen one, he knew that - And that is exactly the reason why he didnt completely succumb to the dark side. He couldnt, for unknown reasons.

Darth Vader had numerous injuries - Episode 3 is just the beginning. When Anakin lost his hand, he began to lose his humanity. But when Luke Skywalker lost his hand, it only strenghtened his resolve to not sucumb to Anakin's fate.

I find Episode 1 to be the best in the series - call me crazy if you wish. Second best is Episode VI.

4. Sugabella

Sugabella Registered Member

I wanted more fighting. I liked it. My husband made watch all the others on dvd. It was so i know what Have to look for when i'm at the movies. I will go back to see it again, But the people who dress like there fave is taking it too far. But i did go buy the cereal just to get the light spoon LOL

5. Firecat

You want more fighting? Play the Star Wars games. In the Jedi Academy PC game, I chose the saber staff (the type that Darth Maul used in Episode 1) and a mix of dark and light powers......including lightning, grip, absorption, protection, etc......

Last edited: Jun 12, 2005
  6. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I plan to see the movie this weekend, hope I like it. I liked the earlier ones :D

7. Access Denied

Access Denied Registered Member

I wish Episodes IV, V and VI were not created so the end of the movie could have been the same as when you win the Revenge of the Sith game. I would have loved it even more, but, overall it still wins over the other 5 movies IMO.

8. Yeah, I have something to say. George Lucas should either make 7,8 & 9 or sell the rights to someone else so we can continue to enjoy Star Wars well into the 21st century.

I'm pissed that he chose to stop at this movie and not continue the series any further like he originally planned. And he refuses to allow anyone else to make any future Star Wars movies even under his direction.

I understand he's been at this for quite a while (about 30 years), but why not let someone else make 7, 8 & 9 under his direction? I think his fans would be very grateful for it. I'll bet there are even some fans here who would like to see him stick with his original plan and make movies 7, 8 & 9 like he promised to do in the beginning.

9. Firecat

Actually, the scripts of Episode 7,8,9 have been leaked into the Internet.

10. Firecat

What is the ending of the Revenge of the Sith game? o_O

11. The Realist

The Realist Registered Member

I have not seen any of the Star Wars episodes. And due to that, I have avoided the 20 year wait to see the jigsaw put together. Now I will continue to wait for the complete story to be released in a DVD box set, then I will sit back with some maltesers, some chips and alot of coke, then watch them in the correct order ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.