ST definition file update problems......

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by bgfalconboy, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgfalconboy

bgfalconboy Registered Member

I click the update button and I get a quick red text saying "updating definition files" (maybe paraphrasing there) and than nothing. Sometimes I'll get a quick file name in red text but than nothing after. I'll close the manager , open it up again and my ZA firewall asks if I want Crawler Toolbar access to the internet, I click allow, and the update window shows that my definitions need updating still. I had just updated my Sandboxie to the latest version but I don't think that should have anything to do with it. I also was in Sandboxie mode(3.20) when I tried to update the definitions, then realized it, got out and started a non sandboxed browser and tried again but to no avail.

2. bgfalconboy

bgfalconboy Registered Member

Well all seems to be okay now. This morning I tried the update which was a new definition file and it loaded just fine. Don't know what was wrong with that last one.

3. Tarq57

Tarq57 Registered Member

As indicated on the ST forum, where I think you have a thread, it was apparently caused by problems with the new website ST are using.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.