ST definition file update problems......

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by bgfalconboy, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgfalconboy

bgfalconboy Registered Member

I click the update button and I get a quick red text saying "updating definition files" (maybe paraphrasing there) and than nothing. Sometimes I'll get a quick file name in red text but than nothing after. I'll close the manager , open it up again and my ZA firewall asks if I want Crawler Toolbar access to the internet, I click allow, and the update window shows that my definitions need updating still. I had just updated my Sandboxie to the latest version but I don't think that should have anything to do with it. I also was in Sandboxie mode(3.20) when I tried to update the definitions, then realized it, got out and started a non sandboxed browser and tried again but to no avail.

2. bgfalconboy

bgfalconboy Registered Member

Well all seems to be okay now. This morning I tried the update which was a new definition file and it loaded just fine. Don't know what was wrong with that last one.

3. Tarq57

Tarq57 Registered Member

As indicated on the ST forum, where I think you have a thread, it was apparently caused by problems with the new website ST are using.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.