SSM freezes

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Get, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Get

Get Guest

Just installed SSM 2.3.0.610 and when I click "Help" in the "Options"-tab SSM freezes for 50 sec and then the helpscreen opens. Only in this tab it has this behaviour. Already installed a fresh copy, but still the same. I guess it's a bug and not a problem with other software, but to be sure can someone do the same?

2. cprtech

cprtech Registered Member

You are right. Same problem here with same version and only under the "Options" tab. It is worth reporting as a bug, albeit minor, in the SSM forum.

3. Get

Get Guest

Thx for testing :). I'm no member there, but will register and report it.

4. Get

Get Guest

I don't think I can register as a lowlifegiveawayssmactionclient so can you post the bug cprtech? All the credits will go to you. The greatness of your aura will be unbelievable and eh ok thx in advance :).

5. tlu

tlu Guest

Yes, I can confirm that.

6. Get

Get Guest

Thx for posting on the ssm-forum tlu :). (Btw later I thought I maybe can register there, because you can also post for the free -version, but it doesn't matter now anymore.)

7. Stem

Stem Firewall Expert

Hi Get,
    Any bugs/problems you find with the "giveaway" version, you can report on the SSM forum. The license for the "Givaway" includes any bug fixes needed for that version.

8. Get

Get Guest

Ah, good to hear Stern. Thx for the info :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.