SSM Free edition rolled back to 583

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Thankful, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thankful

Thankful Savings Monitor

http://www.syssafety.com/

2. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

I rolled back my FULL version to 2.0.6.568 awhile back and is where i been at for months. LoL

3. fixmypcmike

fixmypcmike Registered Member

I haven't been having any problems that I know of. Should I roll back?

4. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Regarding my own version. It was just a matter of simplicity that encouraged that decision. When the registry module changed and network assistance added i just found it wasn't neccessary enough for me to take on the extras plus the registry module screen was a complication i didn't need to spend the time on just to figure out all over again. My version is Rock Solid and Stable and covers all it needs. The great thing about releasing so many versions the way SSM does is that they give users a CHOICE to nail down the one that best suits your security the way YOU expect. I might add my version is as simple as pie to navigate thru and modify to preference.

5. herbalist

herbalist Guest

6. glentrino2duo

glentrino2duo Registered Member

When 584 came out, I immediately installed it, but didn't last an hour in my machines. keeps on crashing, so I immediately rolled back to 583.

@fixmypcmike:

Attached Files:

7. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

I never had any problems with 584 either so its staying on my system for now.

8. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

618 works fine for the paid/full version.

9. Antarctica

Antarctica Registered Member

Same here...:)

10. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Good going with the updated versions fellas. I've always been this way with ALL security programs. When i see they can accomplish all that needs covered and completely stable (within reason) plus efficient, it leaves me with room to apply the other security programs (HIPS) etc. in combo for that Layered Shielding at the most minimum resource usage and disk space.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.