Just thought I'd give a heads-up to any other users of Software Restriction Policies out there. I found the recent Windows 10 Creators Update completely broke Microsoft Edge for me. After many hours of troubleshooting and a clean install of Windows, I finally traced the problem to the enforcement of restrictions on DLLs in my Software Restriction Policy. Despite having set the default rules to "Unrestricted" early on in my troubleshooting, Edge was still not functioning. It wasn't until I re-installed Windows and re-created my SRP that I found the problem. So I wasted 2 days of my life re-installing Windows when I didn't have to - Doh!!