spywareguard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by wsk, Jan 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wsk

wsk Registered Member

Help: I installed spywareguard on my XP machine with no problems. Looks like a GREAT program. I decided to install the program on the kids windows 98 computer. The install went fine, but when I display the SG screen it is all blank. (the buttons display on the left, but no discriptions in boxes on right) I did an uninstall and a reinstall with the same result. I'm confused. o_O

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

SpywareGuard uses the font color set in the current desktop theme for displaying the text descriptions in those areas of its screen. It may be that the selected Windows color scheme is set to white text. Take a look at this thread to see if that is the problem.

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=13009

Try different font colors in the display properties to see if that fills in the text descriptions.

3. wsk

wsk Registered Member

You were correct. If I could get the kids to leave the settings alone and quit downloading junk (ie spyware) I would be set. Thanks for your help and for a great software package!!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.