spywareguard urgent action

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by wolfie_the_real1, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfie_the_real1

wolfie_the_real1 Registered Member

Well this is my 1st post so forgive me if i balls it up , as off today Friday 10th Aug 2007 , PC Tools Spyware Doctor has detected Javacool's Spyware Guard as malicous scripting and a bogus anti-spyware program (this was due to there daily update, was ok yesterday tff ), its classed as RogueAntiSpyware.BPS_Spyware which is b**** , i have contacted PC Tools as there program is no doubt picking up a false positive , i have used spyware guard for years and its a good little program that works , so hopefully someone can contact javacool directly so they can get in touch with the dopey lot at PC Tools and resolve this issue and be sure to tell anyone who has both programs that in my opinion it is a false positive , i am however awaiting confirmation , might be a long wait as its the weekend , lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.