SpywareGuard Update question

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by oonocando, Jul 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oonocando

oonocando Registered Member

I read the thread "SpywareGuard Starting Problem" and because I wanted to have Spywareguard protection on my limited accounts also, I followed the sugestions that where made.

take the icon from the startup folder (C:\Documents and settings\user1\start menu\programs\startup) note:user1 is the current user which has spyware guard

and put the file in C:\documents and settings\all users\start menu\programs\startup\

The sugestion worked for me and I now have Spywareguard protection on all the accounts on my computer. But I do have a question about updates.
    When I downloaded the SpywareGuard there was an update for it at the time and it downloaded with out any problems. But now that I have moved the icon from one start up file and moved it to another so that all users could bennift from the same protection will the Spyware guard stiil except updates or will I need to undo what I have just done to get an update?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.