SpywareGuard Update Question

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ecellis, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ecellis

ecellis Registered Member

Hello,
    I think that SpywareBlaster is a great program. I just noticed the program called SpywareGuard today. I thought that this would be a great program to use. Is there any way to get this program to update automatically? Is there any command switches that can be used with the update program? I would really like to put this program on my daughters computer so it will tell her when she is installing something that she should not install! Any of you with teenagers know that you can tell them to update or run programs used to stop spyware, but chances are they will not run the programs as often as they should (if they ever run it again after the 1st time)

Please keep up the great work by making programs like SpywareBlaster & SpywareGuard! They are true timesavers and are appreciated!

Eric

2. Peeved McAfee User

Peeved McAfee User Registered Member

No way that I am aware of. However, updates to SpywareGuard are really not a major concern. It was last updated January 22, 2004 (not a typo).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.