spywareguard temp file leftovers again

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by rechtobt, Oct 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rechtobt

rechtobt Registered Member

Strange observations: i had run acronis privacy to clean my computer. It found two files in the temp folder it could not delete. Thus I tried to delete them in safe mode. They disappeared for next reboot in normal mode but
    came back during the next. At the same time i've lost the functionality of starting in safe mode. By googling i've got knowledge that spywareguard
    generates these files. After uninstalling spywareguard they are coming "from time to time". i can delete them now but after doing so the start page of ie
    is changed. On another computer at my working place after deinstalling spywareguard i am no more connected to our local network.
    In the meantime i've seen that this behaviour was a topic in this forum almost two years ago and javacool had written that he was working to get rid of the bug.
    Rechtobt

2. Enricco

Enricco Guest

Yes, was also wondering the same thing as well. javacool mentioned a while back about correcting this issue. I also get leftover temps as well. So I had to disable SpywareGaurd completely. Any news on fixing this?

3. Enricco

Enricco Guest

I guess javacool must be busy doing other things & put the SpywareGaurd project on hold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.