SpywareGuard - Report Link Broken?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by LaughingMatter, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaughingMatter

LaughingMatter Registered Member

I'm new to the forum, so hope I'm posting in the right place

Been using SpywareBlaster a while - brilliant, and many thanks to JavaCool for it.

Just heard about SpywareGuard, and v2_2 is now sitting happily in the SysTray with the other Guardians of the Gates. Thanks again!

I signed up to mention that SG seems to have a broken link, on the 'Reports' menu. (tried to attach image - hope it's not noobed).

Titled "List of Detected Spyware (Online)", it links to page at
    http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/sglist.html
    wherein is written "Whoops! We can't find that page."

Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

2. drbb

drbb Registered Member

Here's what I get at http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/sglist.html:

Whoops! We can't find that page.

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Quick Links:
    SpywareBlaster
    Javacool Software Home​

Is this a known problem? I noticed that this post is over 3 months old and no one has responded. A response would be appreciated. Thanks.

DrBB

3. moi

moi Registered Member

RE: your graphic of Report items, I can not find/get/borrow the sglog.txt file. Have re-DL'd and re-Inst twice..no Log Report function anywhere. Perhaps both options in that file have moved to Vermont and got married?

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

It's not necassarily a problem....it's just that the page is no longer available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.