Spywareguard doesn't open

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by garrett, Jun 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrett

garrett Registered Member

I just downloaded Spywareguard (btw, I don't know which version, i.e. it doesn't say in properties). After the installation, I double clicked on the desktop icon, and no program opens up. However, sgmain seems to be running in the background and it also shows up in the taskbar. I don't know if there is a program that should open up with options and a help menu or not. I'm not familiar with the program, and this is the first time I downloaded it. I would appreciate feedback and advice if there is a problem, and how I might be able to fix it. Also, how I can tell what version I have.

Thanks in advance!

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey garrett,

Along with the info LWM supplied....the present version of SpywareGuard is 2.2. By right clicking the systray icon....you'll be presented with Spywareguard's management interface....there you'll see a few references to the version and with management interface open you can also select the Help menu choice. As with most programs you'll then see an About selection where the version is given.

4. garrett

garrett Registered Member

Thanks guys - I appreciate your prompt follow-up and support!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.