SpywareGuard 2.2-Windows2000.

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Leon_April_Black, Nov 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leon_April_Black

Leon_April_Black Registered Member

:rolleyes: To whom it may concern:
    Thank you very much for your free software. It's very good software. It performs well when I log-in as Administrator account. However, it does nothing when I log-in as regular (power user) account. I have to activate manually by clicking on SG-main logo each time I log-in as regular account. Is it anyway that I can fix it? Please helps.
    Sincerely,

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Leon....Welcome to Wilders [​IMG]

You should be able to accomplish what you want by placing a Shortcut of the "SG-main logo" into that particular users Startup folder.

C:\Documents and Settings\~particular user~\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

3. Leon_April_Black

Hello Bubba:
    Happy Thanksgiving to you. I already did that, but I still need to click on the SM-main logo to make a small SM logo appreared on the task bar tray (right hand conner). Again, thank you very much for your message.
    Sincerely,
    Leon_April_Black

4. Leon_April_Black

Hello Bubba:
    Please disregard my previous message. You were right. I had made a mistake. What I did couple days ago was to put it on Start Menu instead of Startup folder. It is working now. Thank you very much for your helps.
    Sincerely,
    Leon_April_Black

5. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Your Welcome Leon....glad it worked....and I'll have to admit you had me scratching my head because it should have worked. Happy belated Thanksgiving to you also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.