SpywareBlaster Ver. 3.2 causes "ILLEGAL OPERATION" does not run.

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Turin, Jul 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turin

Turin Registered Member

Hello,

I am new in the neighborhood in need of some guidance. I had Spyware Blaster ver. 3.1 working well before downloading ver 3.2. The SpywareBlaster 3.2 icon appears on the Desktop, when I click on it to access the program the following message appears:

THIS PROGRAM HAS PERFORMED AN ILLEGAL OPERATION
    SpywareBlaster caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> at 0000:efd2f59e

I remember having the same problem when I first installed Ver. 3.1 a few months ago. It seemed at the time several folks (Forum) using Win 98 were having similar installation problems. Javacool worked out those issues and eventually I had success with Ver. 3.1 - Well, I am encountering the same problem again with Ver 3.2 - I have downloaded 3.2 and re-installed\removed several times with no success. I have Win 98. Any ideas as to what the problem might be?? Javacool, please, help. Thanks a million. PS - I re-installed Ver. 3.1 and it works fine, but will not be able to get updates.

2. Turin

Turin Registered Member

Javacool, I am still having problems running the new Ver. 3.2 -- it does not run. I re-installed Ver. 3.1 an it runs fine, what is it with 3.2 that it does not. Response by anyone will be appreciated. Have Win 98 Operating Sys. Thanks all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.