SpywareBlaster v3.2 converting to v3.1

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by AriannaPaliiti, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AriannaPaliiti

AriannaPaliiti Registered Member

Okay I know the title sounds extremely weird, but has anyone else had this problem? What happens is I update my SpywareBlaster to 3.2 and I can go back into the program maybe a week or two or longer later and it'll be mysteriously back to 3.1.. Is there a known spyware program that is this much of a pain?

I work at a school so it could be kids playing with the programs, but unless they had the lesser version's setup program, they couldn't do anything to what we have, could they? Oh and this problem happens on a few computers at work. I also have it on my home computer and it works perfectly fine. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what it could be or has had this problem before as well?

Thank you for your time.

~Arianna

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Arianna....Welcome to Wilders [​IMG]

I would suggest searching the hard drive for all files named spywareblaster.exe. That is one way to determine the versions you have laying around on your PC's.

Also....the default install of SpywareBlaster is in the following folder location....if that helps.

C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.