SpywareBlaster/SpywareGuard & Tablets

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Lonnie, Nov 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonnie

Lonnie Registered Member

Woh I got some information for the makers of these programs and anyone who has a Tablet. Upfront, I don't know if it's the tablet, or the fact that it is a Toshiba tablet, but when I installed these two programs onto my Toshiba Tablet M205 S810, boy did I get a surprise. Upon bootup I got all kinds of programs that didn't initialize, errored out and froze my desktop, not to the point of freezing the Ctrl-Alt-Del option and rebooting, but I could not use anything else on the desktop but the reboot option. Start button didn't work, nothing responded to mouse clicks on the desktop...etc....etc...etc..

I also need to say that these programs work just perfectly on my desktop with absolutely no problems at all. In fact it is because they work so efectively on my desktop that I wanted desperately to have the same protection on my tablet...hence the effort in installing them onto my tablet :)

Please someone tell me that there is a fix, or at least that they are working on a fix for this problem (or at least after reading this you will begin a fix :) )
    Man this is a bummer, I truly like the program and wanted it on my tablet. I hope there is a fix soon.

Lonnie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.