SpywareBlaster & Spyware Guard database update checks with single GUI, please!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by mikkokh, Jan 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikkokh

mikkokh Registered Member

I have test Spy Bot S-D a 2 times at long time interval because it should be to easy keep updated. (Because it not need 2 databases updated, only one) It not work. So now i have use SpywareBlaster & Spyware in my computer. Boths work wery good, but them are wery hard to keep updated in same time, because 2 update programs...

So: How about one program that check all 2 or (more?) database updates from a Internet. And if database(s) is need to be update, then it automaticly start needed program in database update mode.

And a perhaps: It has a commandline support or internal timer, that i can use it automaticly in background to check database updates.

Any other users need this kind program? Any body? :rolleyes:

Then support my idea, please! Perhaps this program will be a true a soon... :D

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Re:SpywareBlaster & Spyware Guard database update checks with single GUI, please

Hi mikkokh,

The idea of automated updates has been brought up several times and Javacool is considering it. But, I think this may be the first time someone has asked about combining the updates for the two programs. An interesting idea. We'll have to see what Javacool thinks about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.