Spywareblaster "Languagepacks"

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by soLaRiS, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soLaRiS

soLaRiS Guest

I would like to translate Spywareblaster for friends (and would also share the translated version here). I took a look "inside" Spywareblaster with ResHacker but found nothing much.

Is there a easy way for me to translate this great tool to german?

Cheers,
    soLaRiS

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

At the moment there isn't any easy way to offer a complete translation of the SpywareBlaster interface.

Multiple language support is a planned feature, but it may not make it into the very next version of the program. I'll have to see if time permits. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. Hi,

if you can find a bit of time to make language translations possible then i volonteer to make a translation to the Dutch language.

Floor...

4. Tonymix

Tonymix Guest

Re: Spywareblaster "Languagepacks"

Spanish SpywareBlaster users are also willing to have a Spanish translation. Please, let us know as soon as you start working on the multilingual version. I'm sure you'll have plenty of volunteers translators (just think about how many of us have helped with the translation of Spybot S&D).

Thanks,

Tony

5. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

I do realize that a multi-language feature is in demand - in fact I've wanted to pursue it for quite a while, but I haven't had time.

Needless to say, after all the remaining minor bugs are worked out of the current SpywareBlaster release, it will be one of the next items on my priority list.

Best regards,

-Javacool

6. bit

bit Guest

En español,para cuandoo_O??.Saludos.

bit

7. Tonymix

Tonymix Guest

Javacool, any chances to have an "international" SpywareBlaster 3.3?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.