SpywareBlaster-- is it working?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Dreyseth, Nov 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreyseth

Dreyseth Registered Member

Saw that someone else asked this same question about SpywareGuard, but I'm trying SpywareBLaster. (Should I have both?)

After loading, activating, then exiting SpywareBlaster, do you need to re-activate it after a system reboot, or does it remain active forever?

Also, how do I know if it is working? There is no new icon for it in my system tray.

Sorry if this has been addressed, but I can't find any info.
    Thanks for any help on this.

Kerry

2. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Yes, you can have both if you want too. I believe more people probably use SpywareBlaster then SpywareGuard. No, you will not "see" SpywareBlaster working, there will be no icons or even resources being used, just make sure that you have enabled the features that you want on the Status screen. SB simply enters "killbits" into your Registry that prevents Spyware from being installed; simple but effective. Good luck.

Acadia

3. Dreyseth

Dreyseth Registered Member

Thank you, I understand that. It seems very simple, yet was not information included with the software.

Again, thank you very much.
    Kerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.